|Love is a widely misunderstood word.
Love is a verb, not a noun.
Love can be misinterpreted and misused in many ways.
Love CAN go well with BOUNDARIES. Moreover,
love without boundaries is not love.
Unfortunately, love is often used to manipulate others.
Sometimes love is the “wrapping” around hurtful actions, even abuse.
I believe that knowledge is power.
Gain knowledge about what love is and what love is not. Ponder upon how implementing boundaries can increase love and consider how loving yourself well could make you love others better.
Read more about love, boundaries and life here (newest post on top):
- respectfully responding
- can women be abusers?
- time to show respect – honor other’s boundaries
- what is your worth?
- remorse has incredible power
- being brave can be frightening
- self-care is not egoism
- Life coaching 101: Parenting
- toxicity is toxic – and is painful
- emotional abuse impacts our physical health
- Family relationships
- Loss of a child
- Self-sabotage – i.e. why do you doubt yourself?
- What is love then?
- What is (not) Love?
- Sal and the Great Frustration – the worth of presence
- A dog will never turn into bacon – i.e. who am I indeed?
- Tears (of manipulation) i.e. how are your boundaries?
Here is my hand.
#love #boundaries #manipulation #resilience #selfcare #lifecoachandreanz