Pricing is based on the service provided, not my time.
The length of our meeting will probably be between 40 minutes and 2.5 hours, depending on what you need – mostly coaching, a lot of listening, or a combination of both.
Payment: to bank account. For those outside New Zealand, it’s flexible: whether you have an account with a financial service provider (Revolut, Wise, Currency Fair) or just a bank account, no problem. We will discuss the details.
Cost per session: NZD 100.00
Specifically for life coaching:
Whether you need a “kick” to get you going or you’re about to eat an elephant-sized cake (which takes time), the plans are flexible to suit your needs.
The first time (if you’re not satisfied you don’t have to pay) we will:
– quickly discuss – if you wish – what life coaching does (and does not) offer,
– define the goals you want to achieve by the end of the coaching process and put them in writing,
– choose the right plan for you:
- “kick off”- 3 sessions: NZD 300.00
- “elephant slicing” – 6-12 sessions:
– 6 sessions NZD 550.00
– 12 sessions: NZD 1100.00
The frequency of the sessions is adapted to your needs, it can be weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Length is approx 40-60 minutes.
Payment is generally due before the session (except the first one).